Monday, May 22, 2006

Already missing them

What amazes me is how quickly I've grown so close to my Chipster brothers and sisters. It excites me to have met colleagues who share my passion for news gathering and writing. I see the same fire in their eyes that is in me. We all will go on to do great things in this industry. Each day during orientation, I've learned a little more about my brothers and sisters and the lessons they can teach me. I love how the different perspectives make my life better. We've been together for only a few days, and I do not want to leave these people. I know that I will see my new family again another day. Until then, I will miss them and hope they are doing well.


-- Khristopher J. Brooks, Central Michigan University, The Associated Press, Louisville, Ky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home