Friday, June 02, 2006

Chipster surprise

Photo by Ed Reinke, AP
Malcolm Knox (left) and Khristopher Brooks of the Louisville bureau of The Associated Press


When Khristopher Brooks arrived in the Louisville, Ky., bureau of The Associated Press, he made a pleasant discovery – a Chips Quinn alum. Malcolm Knox, a 2000 Scholar, works in the bureau as an editorial assistant.

Reports Malcolm: “When I found out we were getting a Chipster, I figured it was my job to help him out. I picked him up from the airport, and we found his home – in the coolest neighborhood in town. I introduced him to some of my favorite people in The (Louisville) Courier-Journal newsroom, including Chipster Ed Bowser (2001). I couldn’t find (reporter) Javacia Harris (2002) or (reporter) Scheri Smith (1998), but I’m sure they’ll be around before Summer is up. I know Brooks is going to have a great Summer.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home